Well...today is Feb. 8th 2008...DREW KRUTZA'S 23RD B-DAY!
So, I hope you a have a wonderful birthday, Drew! (Since you and I are probably the only people who read this thing)
I thought I would write out my top 5 things I'm thankful for. (Cheesy...yes, but hey?)
5. The way Drew leaves his towel on the floor....
4. When my feet are cold at night I can warm them up on Drew:) Which he loves.
3. He's super athletic. I'm really not. BUT hey we have fun trying together. Drew now wants to take up tennis.
2. He's hillarious..if you know him you know this is true. He makes me laugh all the time. My favorite quote. Drew said this while looking at young children: "Isn't it weird that boys and girls have the ingredients to make babies." I'm looking forward to a lifetime of laughs.
1. He's humble. He's so talented and walks humbly before our Lord. He leads our home and loves others humbly.
So, Happy B-day. I love you more than a fat kid loves cake;)