Monday, December 13, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

Every year since I married Drew, I've been interested in sending out Christmas cards.


But you know how it is. Good intentions don't get things done.


Thankfully, sometimes good deals are all the motivation I need to get a task accomplished. So this year, provided this works out, a few of our nearest and dearest will receive a card and photo from our family of five.


Photo cards are so much more personal than typical greeting cards. And who doesn't want little our boys' faces on their refrigerators for a couple of weeks during the holidays? It would make me smile!


Shutterfly's website makes it easy to find and create a design, even for people like me who don't know how to do lots of snazzy things on the computer. And now there's a promotion to get 50 free Christmas cards, so I'm definitely due to order some!


The only problem with these promotions is that they get me shopping... A few items I've browsed include:



· And lots of cool products from their Cards & Stationery page


The mug is an especially tempting purchase since I have lots of coffee lovers in my family... my mom's husband, my mother-in-law... and if I get them one, how could I resist getting Gabe one for work too? I may just have to do that.

But I better start with the promotional deal and see where I go from there. Get excited--you may find something cute in your mailbox in the next few weeks!

If you're a blogger, you can find out how to get 50 free Christmas cards here.

No comments: